[VoiceOps] Business Intelligence Tool for Calling Pattern Analysis

Marco Teixeira admin at marcoteixeira.com
Tue Feb 19 21:17:47 EST 2013

Hi Keith,

What you're asking for is a small part of BI, called Reporting. Those basic
questions can be awnsered by an OLAP cube. I currently do Consulting within
the field of BI on areas like Reporting, Dashboards, DataMining with
predictions models based on several neural networks or tree algorithms...

What you're asking for is "relatively" easy to acomplish, but what you
really should be looking for are business questions like "How much traffic
will i have next mounth" or "to what locations" or what "termination rates
are going up", etc...

The real tool of a sucessfull BI implementation is not on the tool itself,
but on the implementation of the several stages, like ETL, DataMining
neural models training, etc...
Drop me an email if you're interested to take this to the next level.

Regards

---
Cumprimentos / Best regards

Marco Teixeira
email/gtalk/msn: admin at marcoteixeira.com
skype: admin-marcoteixeira.com
---
Did you know that Marco Teixeira is an independent,  industry expert, senior
consultant ? His expertise is available for hire.
---