[VoiceOps] 711 relay

Tony pasq77 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 17:45:35 EDT 2013

711 is a Federal mandate in the US and in Canada it is also required. To
resolve in the US we used Bandwidth.com there acquisition of Dash makes it
easy and you can route over the internet or establish a SIP trunk. Its
fairly inexpensive since it does not really occur that often but is
required for compliance reasons. For Canada we chose a partner and
translate it to the partners TF number. Many carriers both US and Canada
will allow this for a fairly low rate .50 cents. Just check with the
carriers for pricing all of them support it in one way or another.

Thanks

Tony