[VoiceOps] Polycom Voice Quality Monitoring (VQ Mon) with Hosted Solutions

Tim Jackson jackson.tim at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 20:45:50 EDT 2014

Meta wraps it all up into their troubleshooting platform, SAS, and makes
this data available. There are also some other lacking (IMHO) ways you can
poll VQM data from the CFS by "network" or network node which could be
helpful if your subscribers are pretty static.

There's supposed to have a lot of improvements coming out from them soon,
but the raw data is there and you could do some interesting things with it
in near real time today..

My thoughts are currently to do real time VQM stats monitoring into
ElasticSearch or possibly Graphite/Carbon or another TSDB for better
visibility, but having the data is really the key here.