[VoiceOps] Key System Using Polycom VVX

Mark R Lindsey lindsey at e-c-group.com
Mon Aug 18 22:11:30 EDT 2014

Colton the OP used the term "fully supports Polycom VVX series of phones". Others  have mentioned SCA. To me, fully supporting the modern Polycom phones means:

	-- Shared Call Appearance

	-- Busy Lamp Field (presence monitoring)

	-- DND synchronization (so the call server and phone agree)

	-- Call Forwarding synchronization

	-- Agent signin/signout for ACD

	-- N-Way Conferencing (ad-hoc conferencing managed on the phone but mixed on elsewhere)

	-- Call recording (activated on the phone but recorded on a server elsewhere)