[VoiceOps] Broadsoft MoH

Colton Conor colton.conor at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 14:45:33 EDT 2014

Does the external music on hold device have to be added in a special way to
Broadsoft? I heard it has to have a public static IP and can't be a
registered device. Once its added is it as simple as selecting the device
in the external music on hold list as shown?

Our wholesaler doesn't expose the external device option in their portal
for music on hold, so they would have to add this. I am just wondering if
the add the device process is the same as adding a phone device to
Broadsoft.