[VoiceOps] Broadworks / Merging calls with Voipmon

Matthew Beckwell matthewb at aitech.net
Mon Jan 22 16:01:51 EST 2018

Hi Matt,
Here's what I've done to get close to what you're looking for...

In the BroadWorks Application Server, set these parameters:

AS_CLI/Interface/SIP>
*sendCallCorrelationIDAccess = true*
*sendCallCorrelationIDNetwork = true*

Once you do that, you'll see BroadWorks start to add a header for "related"
calls. They will have have a common correlation header (but different
call-id) like this:

*X-BroadWorks-Correlation-Info:1126786:1*

Then, in voipmonitor.conf you can set this parameter in the sniffer
configuration to keep track of that header's value in the database:

*matchheader = X-BroadWorks-Correlation-Info*

VoIPmonitor won't merge them into a single SIP Diagram (at least not that
I've found)-- but you should start to see the "related" call legs (with
different Call-ID's but the same X-BroadWorks-Correlation-Info header) show
up in the "Legs by header" tab when you're looking at a call's details in
the VoIPmonitor GUI.

~Matthew