[VoiceOps] Hotel Phone System

Nate Burke nate at blastcomm.com
Wed Apr 3 09:55:08 EDT 2019

We're getting ready to provide VoIP Lines to a hotel (to go into an
existing PBX)  They have a Mitel system as well.  The Feed lines to the
Mitel are just POTS lines (started as straight POTS, now POTS out of a
FlexT1), so I can't imagine there is anything special about 911 other
than providing the hotel address.  I'm guessing that the Mitel must do a
ringback or notification to the front desk on a 911 call, but we are not
involved in the PBX at all.  The Pool Phone, and Elevator Phone both
just ring the front desk on off-hook.