[VoiceOps] some of my customers DID show as Possible Spam

Shripal Daphtary shripald at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 10:21:29 EST 2021

We get this frequently as well. It’s concerning that it normally comes from newly ported customers.  But the carrier always states that it is most likely the recipients spam service. I send my customers the same KB every time.

Many times legitimate numbers show up as spam on Mobile carriers' spam filter list.  While, there is not much we can do currently as these lists are predominately “crowd sourced”,  we can provide you with information on how to request your numbers be removed

Verizon Wireless  – https://voicespamfeedback.com/vsf/
Tmobile/Sprint – https://calltransparency.com/
ATT – https://hiya.com/manageyourcallerid

Thanks,