[j-nsp] Cisco equivilant to an M5?

From: Chris Watson (opsys@voodooland.net)
Date: Thu Dec 06 2001 - 14:58:25 EST

I'm redoing the local cable companies network and have them sold on an M5,
but they would just like to see what an equivilant Cisco model is price and
muscle wise is. I havent followed cisco in a long time. Anyone know what a
comparable cisco router would be to an M5?

-Chris Watson (816) 464-7780 | Sr. Unix Administrator
Work: chris.watson@twa.com | Trans World Airlines, Kansas City, MO
Home: scanner@jurai.net | http://www.twa.com
WINDOWS: All our IP belongs to us.
GNU/LINUX: Touch our IP, and your IP belongs to us.
BSD: Here's our IP, just use it.
"Linux is only free if your time is worthless." -- Jamie Zawinski