RE: [j-nsp] BGP route

From: Martin, Christian (cmartin@gnilink.net)
Date: Tue Feb 05 2002 - 08:13:51 EST

This is partly a result of MSDP's requirement for MBGP to poison routes
received from a peer in a neighbor AS. Rather than have to check whether
the NLRI is unicast or multicast, Juniper appears to have chosen to send the
routes regardless. See draft-ietf-msdp-spec-10.txt for further info.

regards,
chris